Tuesday 12 March 2013

Merry Monday #53 Card

I really liked the latest Merry Monday sketch at Always Playing With Paper - especially that it was such a quick and easy one!

 

The shimmery gold label was sitting on my stamping table, and it matched the strip of shimmery patterned paper really well. I pulled out my K&Co 3-d sticker embellishments, and added the poinsettia. The 'merry' was die cut out of red textured card stock and I added narrow strips of foam tape to pop it up.



This is a large, 6.5 x 5" card, and goes right into my stash for 2013. Which is the whole point of the 'Merry Monday' challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today.



8 comments:

  1. liek it! How you made teh words?

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elma! I used a Papertrey Ink die for the "merry" and popped it up with foam tape.

      Delete
  2. I love that die cut "merry" and the pretty sticker, Karen! The label is a perfect match for that awesome paper! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Christmas card, Karen! Love the papers and your poinsettia sticker! Oh and love the "Merry" too!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Xmas card Karen and no stamping!! That's awesome. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card Karen, I love the paper and pretty poinsettia. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Karen! Love the papers! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that "merry" and your poinsettia is beautiful! Glad to hear your stash is growing! Thanks for participating with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen