Saturday 5 November 2016

C4C 361 Strawberry Challenge Crd

Good morning friends

It's Saturday so that means a new challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog, and since it's a new month we also have a new Hostess! Our November 2016 Hostess is Maryann Einam and our Guest Designer is Doreen O'Brien from Doreen's Dream.

Maryann's challenge is:  Who resist fresh fruit that is in season, for me it is strawberries, so add some to your card. You don't like strawberries, just add you favorite fruit.

My knees had been really painful and filled with fluid so not working that well at all. I needed to do things that required little walking so I went through my bin of stamped, die cut and Cricut cut embellishments. Haven't looked in that bin since we moved and that was over two years ago! Found lots of fun goodies I look forward to creating with in the near future. One was a couple of these Cricut cut barrels, all inked and assembled and ready to go. Perfect timing for Maryann's challenge!



I chose a Centre Step card and some strawberry stamps & dies that I got when I belonged to the Stamps Of Life Die Hard club. I only used them once or twice so the challenge also worked for me trying to use some of my older products as well. The cute little fence? It's a Sizzix original die that I've had almost since I got my first Big Shot and it still makes me happy.



A little hand lettering inside and my card is ready for my Mother in Law's upcoming birthday.



Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C361.

Supplies:
Strawberries, stamps and dies - The Stamps of Life
Barrel - Doodlecharms cartridge
Brads
Stickles
Centre Step Card - Sizzix
White card stock
Fence - Sizzix
Kraft card stock

Card size - standard A2


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card!
    elm a

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear you are having problems with your knees again. Berry delicious card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen