Sunday 10 July 2016

Butterfly Gatefold Card

Good morning friends

I'm becoming a fan of Gatefold cards. Sometimes you need a quick card and Gatefolds can be quick for sure. Especially if you have a ScorePal, as the score lines are marked for you.


Today's card uses another sheet of that pretty floral card stock - I'm whittling away at it. It's the one where I ordered 30 sheets instead of 3 by mistake.  Since I knew I wanted to use the butterfly layers from the Butterfly Pivot Card, I also chose to embellish the front panels using the coordinating Butterfly Embossing Folder - all by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.




Supplies:
Gatefold/Diorama - Sizzix
Patterned paper - Basic Grey
Pink pearl and teal card stock scraps
White card stock
Butterfly Pivot (large butterfly), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
KB101 Butterfly Embossing Folder - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Butterfly Accessories, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Birthday stamps - Papertrey Ink
Stickles

Card size - approx 5" square


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen