Tuesday 8 April 2014

Iris and Butterfly Easter Card

Good morning friends!

I work ahead a fair bit - I like to make seasonal cards but often am too rushed to create and send the cards during a holiday season. So I make them at my leisure and have them ready to go when I need them. This one was made sometime last year, which is why it is not a Pop it Ups card!




I made a couple more cards using the 3-d sticker package, and will share those soon.

Supplies used:
Card is a standard A2
Pale purple card stock - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - K & Co
3-d Iris sticker - K & Co
Label die - MFT
Sakura Glitter gel pen
Foam tape
Butterfly punch

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. fabulous spring card
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply gorgeous, Karen!
    Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen