Friday 21 February 2014

'Happy Day' Flip-It Card

Good morning friends!

Thank you to Carole at Paper Pastimes for having me yesterday to do a demo on Karen Burniston's Pop it Ups dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. It was a lot of fun, and I appreciate all the ladies who came out to see how the dies worked and how much fun they are to work with.

I don't have a Pop it Up card to share today, because it's "Flip-It Friday' here on my blog.  :-)


I used a gold metallic card stock with some patterned paper and lovely, glittered 3-d stickers to make the cards.


The labels were cut with one of the dies and stitched frames in Karen Burniston's older Snippets collection.




Supplies used: 
Majestic Label Flip It die - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
3-d stickers - K & Co
Word stamp - Technique Tuesday
Label - Labels and Stitched Frames, Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - Recollections
Score Pal for Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today!





4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card & matching envelope too! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so wonderful
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! love those butterflies on this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a PRETTY card & envelope, Karen! I love the colors & the pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen