Wednesday 25 September 2013

Sue's Birthday Card 2013

Today's share is the Birthday card I made for my friend Sue. You KNOW I had to make her a card using Sizzix Pop 'N Cut dies.   :-) 

At first I was going to leave the front of the card plain, since all those little scooters were so darned cute...


But in the end I couldn't do it, so added a stamped greeting to a paper banner...



Here is a peek at the inside - using lots of elements from a scrapbook kit I had in my stash. 



I cut some scrap paper into a gift box, tied it with Bakers Twine and attached it to the back of the scooter. It is a Birthday card, after all. 




The stamping I did do on the card, was done using Papertrey Ink birthday images.

(Remember you that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.) 

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. you created a fantastic card
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen